Saturday, June 28, 2008

Saturday 28 June 2008: It's almost vacation time for Sarah. Counting down and packing, packing, packing - way too much as usual!

Sarah says:
We're almost gone! I'm getting happy and excited and giddy! Almost all packed. Way, way too much stuff! Trying to eliminate! It's hard! When you are driving somewhere, it's so easy to overpack, Jack! Anyway - time-is-a-tickin and I gotta get to it! Tomorrow morning I'll try to post one last photo for TWO WHOLE WEEKS!!!!! My, my, my! This will be the first time is years, years, years that I am not a slave to a computer! It's a good test! Also a good test of my going with the flow! I haven't planned anything. I have no lists at all! My husband has the maps, not me! Usually I am the control freak and need to have a plan! But not this time. For once, we aren't heading to The States so I don't have to be on top of everything and taking care of it all. It's pretty much in my husband's hands right now. And I have to say, it feels good to give up control but it makes me feel strangely sleepy!

No comments: