Saturday, June 28, 2008

Friday 27 June 2008: Sarah waves good bye to work for about three weeks and says hello to vacation!!!

Sarah says:
My last day of work for a while! Vacation is about to begin! Off to the South of France! I think it will be a wonderful time! It will be the first time in years that I do not use a computer everyday! Can you believe I won't be posting photos on here for two whole weeks as of Sunday!!! That's crazy! I don't know how to live without checking emails and blogging every day! It's a good lesson to learn! Hopefully my replacement for my addiction will be sun and fun! You can be sure I'll report back with a photo from everyday that I am gone - after the trip!

Heidi will hold down or hold up the fort in more ways then one - at work and on Face The Day!



No comments: