Saturday, April 05, 2008

Friday 04 April 2008: Heidi and Sarah see Steak Number Eight, the winners of Humo's Rock Rally! And Sarah wishes an old friend JD a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Heidi says: I ran 18 minutes today!! I am getting better each time!

Sarah says:
Busy! Gotta go! No time to write! Heidi and I - well Sound Performance - made Steak Number Eight's new CD. They recently won Humo's Rock Rally and they are locals from around here so we went and see them play last night at the JOC in Kortrijk. These are young musicians with incredible power. I was impressed! I can't wait to see what they do with this all in like 10 years. I was standing there thinking that in just 5 or 6 years my daughter will be their age - a teenager. I felt old! But I also felt young because I can still really enjoy this kind of heavy music. I think Steak Number Eight will do great! I don't like their name so much to be honest. It sounds kind of Boy-Bandish in English. There's a story behind it Heidi tells me. But we both agree and hope the name shortens eventually to Steak or something. These guys are going to be something! They can play so well already and they are only like 14 through 16 or something like that.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JD! CD, WILL YOU PLEASE WISH JD A HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM ME!

No comments: