Monday, September 10, 2007

Monday 10 September 2007: Happy Birthday Joke if you are reading this and check out Heidi's body! Everyone else has today! Could it be the boots?!


Sarah says:
Don't look too much at the photo above of Heidi. Her head isn't important. Only her T&A! At least that's what one can think after watching people look her up and down today - starting at the boots and ending at the boobs. If looks could kill! The funny part was that I saw woman after woman checking her out today during our lunch break. Men were eyeing her too - her "fu*k me" boots anyway. But woman - well woman were looking at her with disdain and / or jealousy. It was weird to watch - interesting. These days, because our office is sooooooo cold, we never wear dresses. So it was refreshing to see Heidi arrive all in red, legs showing. Boots asking to be seen. Made me miss a real summer actually! We were only going to put the below picture on here because all that mattered today was Heidi's body, not her face. But you'll have to agree how attractive she looks in the above photo - so we went with it too. Also to show that there's a brain in there too.

Incidentally, as I was watching Heidi being watched - I noticed that people look at women who are wearing boots more than at woman who are not wearing boots. I saw a few women with boots being eaten alive with the eyes today. I guess boots are sexy. Boots fill men's minds with fantasies of whipping I suppose, and the like of course. I guess boots - big ones with a heal anyway - are hot! And boots trigger something in woman watching them too. I wonder what. Maybe all women want to wear boots secretly. Who knows. I'm just bullshi**ing you folks today...

By the way, my dark dip from yesterday has basically already passed! Imagine that! I guess I'm not a teenager anymore. I get over bad thoughts fast these days!



Heidi says: I didn't notice anything... but thank you Sarah, for the compliments. I felt good in my clothes today. I felt adult and feminine. Nothing wrong with that, so keep on looking if that is what you want.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I think it's also that the dress is clingy and really prompts you to imagine what's underneath.