Monday, July 16, 2007

Monday 16 July 2007: Sarah misses Heidi and feels very sad for some good friends going through a tough time today...

Sarah says:
It's so hard to hear bad and difficult news about people you care dearly about. You can only have hope. You must have hope. I hope some good friends of mine who are going through a very difficult time right now get through the difficult period ahead with as little pain and anguish as possible. My thoughts are so with them right now. I can hardly think about anything else. Somebody I know, unrelated to the above situation, wrote me the following email the other day and it hit home hard today:

"I have told you all so many times that the movie "A Fish Called Wanda"taught me that life 's course is essentially random as you can be killed by a safe falling from the sky. As you know, on July 5 my pulmonologist confirmed to me that I am fine four years after my cancer surgery. The next evening, my pulmonologist was killed by a hit-and-run driver at age 48. So I am alive and he is dead"

Life is indeed so very random. Enjoy every moment of it as much as you can while you can and try not to sweat the small stuff as the saying goes...

No comments: