Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tuesday 17 July 2007: Sarah wants a photo of Heidi on here!!!! But settles for one with her dad Charles Ingalls and her sisters Mary and Laura!

Sarah says:
Now that my brother SDM is gone and no visitors are coming and I have till the end of the week before my vacation ends, I thought it was high time to spend some family time with the best dad in the world Charles Ingalls and my sisters Mary and Laura. Today, Pa, Mary, Laura and I tended to the animals and wet fishing in the creek. It was great! When Nellie threw a party to get votes for the school election, Pa said we had to have a party too so that people would vote for Mary. Sadly Nellie bribed all the kids with candy and they never showed up for our party. The other day, Pa let that little boy who played Willis ( as in "what you talkin bout Willis") in Different Strokes stay at his house. He was even allowed to go to school with us - the first black kid in our school ever! Eventually he decided to go back to his mom but in the meantime we learned the important lesson from Pa that everyone is equal. Today we learned that even the school idiot was worthy of being elected class president and that nobody should bully anybody else! Pa also showed us that he'd do anything and everything for us, including risking his life in the mines, when Mary got sick and needed money for some major operations. I can't bear to tell Pa that I can see into the future and that soon Mary will go blind. He'll be shattered. As if our lives in our Little House on the Prairie aren't challenging enough! I love my family!

Hey Heidi - no photos? Too busy maybe? I'm going to track you down and snap you woman!

Lastly - YES! All those spots you see on my face are pimples indeed! I am a pizza face again! My chin is a battlefield and I have a third eye! Any suggestions?

No comments: