Monday, July 09, 2007

Monday 09 July 2007: Sarah's brother SDM arrives and her brother NSM and his wife JO leave... Oh brother!

Sarah says:
Above you see my brother SDM, who is two years older than I am and who flew in from San Francisco today. (he lives in Oakland, CA.) And below you see my brother NSM, who is 4 years older than I am, my kid and my brother's wife JO at the airport just before we picked up my other brother. One in and another out. I have 5 brothers you know. Good thing that another one doesn't come every time I drop one off! My brother above has never been to Europe before so I guess I'll be going to Brugge, Ieper and Lille yet again!!!! But that's okay. If the sun ever shines here finally, I can enjoy a day outside walking around anywhere and everywhere! We'll also hit Gent and do some very Kortrijk-y things as there will be a lot going on in the upcoming week. It's a different sort of vacation than I usually have but it's calm and cool and just fine with me. I bought a new hat today! Kind of like my winter one you always see on here but a summer version. I'll wear it tomorrow in a photo if I remember. I also got some other stuff at the sales but not a lot at all. We were too late. All the good stuff is sadly gone!


By the way - do you think I look like my brothers at all?

Where's Heidi? I miss Heidi! It's hard not to see her everyday! And when my vacation ends, hers begins! I need my daily Heidi does.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Voor zover ik op de foto's kan oordelen, lijk jij heel erg op je broer SDM, die net aangekomen is...
Groetjes,
Valerie

Anonymous said...

Damn, your brother NSM is fine! Nobody in your family looks like him, he's so far ahead of the pack. Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm!

rebecca said...

Yes you and SDM look alike but NDM is a brothu' from anothu' planet.

They look fantastic! As does the Aylanator. Wish we wuz traveling there with you...