Sunday, July 08, 2007

Sunday 8 July 2007: Heidi is in the dark and in need of vacation and Sarah's daughter is Sarah's light as Sarah enjoys her vacation!

Heidi says: tired and tired and headaches. Let the Holidays begin!

Sarah says:
Today we had a big brunch, went to Brugge and ate dinner at the sea in Oostende. My daughter has been such a joy these vacation days. We are really enjoying each other's company! She's a ball of sunshine, she is!
So Post Secret is finally up and running again. I didn't relate to any this week other than the one below about the show COPS and how the person who sent in the card is afraid of the COPS reruns because obviously this person was on the show doing something bad no doubt and wanting to run away from that time in his/her life but is unable to because people might see him or her on the show. The only reason I like this postcard is because I used to like watching COPS back in the day and I will never ever forget the BECAUSE I'M UGLY episode. This woman gets questioned in the back of the police car. She's getting a bit violent to the cops. They ask her why she's doing that. Why she's trying to hit them with her hairbrush. She cries out: "BECAUSE I'M UGLY"! It was so funny and sad. I worked that into many a situation, quoting that poor lady as often as I get the chance. I would love to see that episode again! Once I even wrote to a COPS forum to ask about that episode. I even got all happy because there was an answer!! But it was Heidi who was answering me!!! Tricking me. It was so funny. I think saying "BECAUSE I'M UGLY" is the perfect defense for anything you have done wrong. We all should use that phrase from COPS sometimes. Next time anyone asks why I did something they don't approve of - I know what I'm going to answer....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

-
-
-
-
I LOVE IT! I'm defo using that one. We're finally even for the 'you callin' me fat' line.