Saturday, June 30, 2007

Saturday 30 June 2007: Sarah gets a good night's sleep but still feels tired...

Heidi says: Nothing to say really. Is that bad? I guess not, I already talk so much... Oh i do have something to say!! I love your hair, Sarah!!! It is very elegant and it suits you very well!

Sarah says:
Where is Heidi? I guess she has no time to put her photos on here so here I am dominating Face The Day again! Oh Heidi, oh Heidi, come out and play meisje!!

That's me fake-smiling above. Just trying to look bright and fresh and cheery. I got up so early this morning even though I got home from London so late last night. I had an eyebrow appointment at 8:15 so I had to get up and I'm glad I did. A good eyebrow plucking can really wake up my face. I am a hairy beast you know. At 11 today - in about an hour, I will get sugared again - legs and this time bikini area also at Botee in Kortrijk. She just started using sugaring so I'm testing it out as well. She tried my legs already with pretty good results so now it is bikini time! That might hurt a bit more. We'll see. So all this hair removal makes it seem as if summer is maybe here. But it's cold outside today!!!! No sun at all! It will rain I'm sure! It's almost July. It is really time for some sunny and beautiful days. I am so glad my vacation starts the middle of next week. I need it! I'm feeling a little worn out at this point like you always do when a vacation is near. It's like you allow yourself to admit you need some rest where as usually you just keep going and going because you have no choice. Vacation allows you to shut down a bit and my body and mind are anticipating that already and in the process of slowing down. Or maybe that's just my period talking. It's a really bad one. I feel so crampy and tired. I even have a headache and such sharp pains in my womb that I have to stop moving when they come. I get the feeling my period is getting worse as I get older - or at least since my back operation or something. Anyway - I am sure you don't really want to hear this. So why are you reading this?


HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND FROM HEIDI AND SARAH AT FACE THE DAY!!!

No comments: