Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tuesday 17 April 2007: See the face of Oscar Charles Dionisio Smith!

Heidi says: I am so tired! Yma has the chicken pocks and it takes 20 minutes to put drying fluid and menthol talc on them in the morning. I had to rush this morning, even though I was up before 6:30. Babies eh! Wouldn't wanna miss Yma anymore though! Every evening when I get her back, from the moment she sees me and hears my voice, she starts to kick her little legs and shake her little arms up and down and yells with her little 'helium' voice (we call her voice that, because she sounds like she has been inhaling helium): 'eh! eh!'. She is too damn cute for words!

Sarah says:
I am such an idiot! I suggested to my Dutch teacher and class two weeks ago that when we return from our Easter Break we have an exam on the irregular simple past and past participles of Dutch verbs. Everyone agreed, though not happily – except one woman who wanted to kick my arse no doubt! Anyway, the test is tonight and I am not ready! I have been having nightmares about irregular past tenses. Last night I studied and studied and my brain doesn’t remember anything. Me and my stupid ideas. With that said though, boy is it high time I know all these verbs so it serves me freaking right. Once a teacher, always a teacher I guess – I just couldn’t help but ask to have a test – it’s the only way to learn these things – to memorize, memorize, memorize! But once a dumb-ass, always a dumb-ass! I am a good teacher but a very bad student and I suck at Dutch!!! That’s not true but it remains my biggest frustration in life here in Belgium for sure.

Anyway, other than that, all that is on my mind today is that America really needs to improve its gun laws big time! What a horrid tragedy yet again…

And up above there you can see Face The Day google hits Erika Dioniso, Neil Smith and their newborn baby whose face I have finally seen (thanks to Dennis Bailey and my good friend Rachel Ames sending me photos!), Oscar Charles Dionisio Smith!! Good work! I mention Dennis Bailey and Rachel Ames because it is time they became Face The Day google hits too! Now all I need are some photos of them! I don't even know if they ever look at this blog but I guess if they ever google their own names, they will! Anyway - back to Oscar Charles Dionisio Smith - isn't he cute! His parents aren't bad either, even though they look very tired. Tired but beautiful and happy!

No comments: