Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday 13 April 2007: Heidi and Sarah are full of good luck and good moods and lots of fat and grease stuffed in their summer dresses and same shoes..







Heidi says: hi ho! It is a sunny day! I am happy! And I am ready to party on Saturday! Please join me! We ate french fries and hamburgers this noon and it felt good, although now I am quite tired and could have a little nap in the sun... Let's check with the management on the possibilities of that nap :))


(check Sarah's and my shoes! Notice anything?)


(also check my body and how I am getting back to the way I were! I am so proud! Yesterday I went spinning with my sweet friend WOUT who is getting 29 YEARS OLD TOMORROW!!! congratulations Woutie!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-x)


(jeez, I am so shallow...)


Sarah says:

It’s a great thing to be able to wear dresses and higher-healed shoes again without pain. So far so good! Of course I’m not taking any chances and have on a pair of Clarks – good for the back shoes. Heidi has on the same pair as you can see. I bought mine first I’ll have you know – at Heathrow Airport on a stopover to my brother’s commitment ceremony in Oakland, California last year. The dress – just cheap but bright H&M – all this girl can afford these days! Everyone keeps telling me I look good today, which is nice. But the truth is, I feel rather wide in this dress. I think it makes me look broader-shouldered and bloated up. Just look at Heidi and me there. As I always say, it’s like freaking Abbott and Costello and Laurel and Hardy. So yes – I am calling myself fat – yet again!! But today I can live with that because I feel great. The sun is shining and the weekend is here. If I really was so worried about feeling so fat I wouldn’t be eating those Belgian fries in the photo, would I! Carpe Diem. Seize the day and the food! It’s a sunny, wear-a-dress kind of day. Heidi and I had lunch outside in the center of Kortrijk for a change. Spring has sprung and it feels like summer. We are loving it. I have no plans at all this weekend, which feels strange. I’ll spend a lot of time with my daughter I suppose and I’ll study all the irregular past tenses of Dutch verbs for my test next Tuesday. I have loads to learn – but man-oh-man is it about time!

A fab weekend to you all!

No comments: