Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Wednesday 28 March 2007: Sarah says a quick hello and goodbye as she is too busy to stop and chat today...Imagine that!

Sarah says:
I had hoped to be able to spend some quality time with my daughter today (see below photo) as it will be our last Wednesday afternoon together for a very long time as I start work next Monday but... I am doing some freelance work all this week and it is taking up all my time! It's also training me to sit for long periods of time at a computer again. So far so good. Only lingering problem from my back surgery is the annoying pain in my right side I get while driving and standing for too long. Well, back to that mouse you see behind me in the above photo...
By the way, my kid told me she wanted to be a model today - a fashion designer, she said, who models her own clothes. She said she has been practicing how to walk and to pose. Oh my lord... Not sure that's a good thing! Good thing kids are whimsical and change their what-they-want-to-be-when-they-grow-up proclamations regularly...

No comments: