Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thursday 29 March 2007: Sarah's webcam takes crappy photos and it will be another week till she gets her camera back...

Sarah says:
Bad webcam photo. Nice day though. Had some expat friends visiting and had a good lunch together and nice talks. The best part was not being stuck to the computer like I had been the days before and will be a big part of tomorrow and will be all the time starting Monday. Time is a ticking big time. My time is up folks. I will get my camera back next Wednesday - this means we'll have another rehearsal next Wednesday. That means I sort of have a band again I guess. What does that mean? More like, what will that mean? Time will tell. Time is on my side, yes it is!

And all I will add is a big freaking YEY! and a big freaking IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!! regarding the following news about Iraq! On the other hand, it won't mean jack once Bush vetoes it and the Congress can't override the veto because there won't be enough votes. It's a start and let's hope an end is in sight...

No comments: