Sunday, March 11, 2007

NEWSFLASH SUNDAY 11 MARCH 2007: WELCOME TO ERIKA'S BABYSHOWER IN NEW YORK AT MONA'S HOUSE WITH RACHEL AND LORRAINE AND SANDRA...


These photos just in from Erika's babyshower. Via webcam, I flew very quickly over to New York to join in the fun!

ABOVE YOU SEE ERIKA- THE BIRTH-DAY GIRL AT HER BABY SHOWER AT MONA'S!
AND THERE ABOVE YOU SEE RACHEL SMILING AWAY!
AND UP THERE YOU SEE ERIKA'S MOM LORRAINE!
AND THERE ABOVE YOU SEE ERIKA'S COUSIN SANDRA!
AND THERE ABOVE YOU SEE THE HOSTESS WITH THE MOSTEST - MONA!
AND THERE THEY ARE - MONA, RACHEL AND ERIKA - the best girls in the world! It was so nice to see them tonight and see Erika celebrating! It brought tears to my eyes!
I got to watch Erika opening all her presents. It was great! I was like a spy because they all forgot I was there watching... What a odd experience! Glad I was there!
Good night!

No comments: