Thursday, February 15, 2007

Thursday 15 February 2007: Sarah is disappointed in and has fallen out of love with Shannen Doherty...


Sarah says:
I have stood by and been a big fan of Shannen Doherty from her days in Little House On The Prairie through Beverly Hills 90120 and certainly through Charmed and up until her bad, made-for-TV dramas! But it's over as of tonight! My dreams of Shannen Doherty playing me in the movie of my life are over now that I have seen her show Breaking Up with Shannen Doherty on TV tonight! How very very awful is that show! I'm sorry Shannen, it's over between you and me! I still think you are very beautiful! I always have thought so. I love your scratchy voice and all. I like that you are sort of trashy. I enjoy the gossip about your fighting spirit. I think it's fun that you got fired from all those shows and stirred stuff up. But this new show of yours (old in The States but new here in Belgium) - well, it's just so so so so very bad. You still look great if that helps. I loved you...

No comments: