Saturday, February 17, 2007

Saturday 17 February 2007: Sarah's brother and dad arrived in the morning with jetlag and napped along with her husband all over the room...



Sarah says:
My dad and little brother (not so little brother - see above above photo) arrived and were tired and they napped in my living room. My dad slept on my living room floor (see above photo) - for quite a while actually. He looked like a corpse under that red blanket. So did my husband. My brother later tried to crush my daughter. All very eventful. Then my brother and my daughter had an hour long conversation about passing gas. Very interesting. Oh my - as I am writing this my daughter just asked my brother how babies are born. I had to intervene and put an end to that conversation. My poor brother started to look uncomfortable.
Now it's off to the center to have a walk, get some sunshine to work against the jet lag and have a waffle no doubt!

No comments: