Monday, February 05, 2007

Monday 5 Februari 2007: Love ... (Heidi's priority) and Lists of activities... (Sarah's priority) on this quiet Monday...

Heidi says: it must be love, love, love...


Sarah says:
I give you my profile because you have seen enough of my big pimple!
Cute photo Heidi!
Today it was sort of sad around my home. Too quiet. But I did get to talk on the phone to a great old friend for a while for once so that was fabulous! That felt homey and cozy!
I also finally went through all my make up and threw out all the old stuff. I have been wanting to do that for a long time. I cleaned out one of my closets and made a big pile of clothes I no longer wear to give away. That feels good! I went through a pile of magazines and ripped out pages for recipes or info I wanted to keep so I can finally throw away the magazines themselves. That is halfway done. Once done, another project will be to organize all the recipes and contact cards and all that sort of thing. Once that's complete, I'll feel accomplished because I have been wanting to do that for a while. I also want to clean out and organize all my jewelery - have been planning to do that for ages. Then there are all the digital photos to collect onto one CD-R for printing and the others for sorting into files. Then there are the rest of the regular photos to sort and put into albums. Then there are the millions of emails to sort through and the many to get rid of. Then there are those few boxes in the basement to dive into and to finally clear out. I have one huge plastic box to put anything of value and sentiment in. That's it! I am sick of multiple places for things! And last but not least, there are all of the cabinets and closets to clean out in the house. All these projects I have put off and put off may finally get done. Maybe not though. Somehow hearing myself write this does not get me very excited to get these jobs done. But it will be better and more fulfilling than sitting on my arse all the time! Another nice thing will be being able to pick my daughter up at school early. Finally I'll get to spend some un-rushed time with her!

2 comments:

Heidi and Sarah Face The Day said...

This is a test. Are comments working?

Heidi and Sarah Face The Day said...

Yep -comments seem to be working! Sorry to any of you who tried to place a comment and it didn't work! Still don't know why that is! We hope you'll try again!