Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wednesday 18 October 2006: Sarah feels happy today and she means it, it's clear!

Sarah says:
It’s a good day! Rather than feeling angry or sad I feel light and happy for once. I guess the relief is real and I’m glad! At least today. Also happy because a pair of pants that didn’t fit me last year at this time because I remember deciding not to bring them with me to Berlin last year for that reason – the pockets were bulging and the button was pulling – well now they are too big and hanging off me! Yee haw! It’s working. I see it today. That makes me full of glee! And I am even on the rag but am not all bloated as usual for once! So it’s a good day! I miss Heidi though! A couple of days without her and I start wondering how she is and how YMA is!
Tonight the members of the Greyn will meet for dinner in Gent to have a last chat or whatever. I am glad that at least right now I feel okay about it all and not angry like I felt yesterday. I just want to enjoy their company tonight and have a chat. I think the heavy stuff is behind us – or me really. I hope so. I’m pretty sure. I am getting excited about what will be next! Thinking beyond my back operation and into the future and what it has to offer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having awakened at 4:45 AM all week so far, shlepped heavy duty sound equipment, plugged everything in, set up a set, and then performed two shows each morning starting at 8:15AM, I am taking this afternoon when my eyes are staying open (unlike the past two days) to catch up on family and friends. Those babies are gorgeous. I can't wait to come to Belgium and see them in the flesh. Heidi, you and Nikko did a great job! Wow and hooray for Yma. Peter and Valerie's son is a handsome lad, for sure. As for Greyn, everyone I tell about the breakup is shocked, but life moves on and what is good for one time may not be good for another phase. The future lies ahead. I just hope that when I leave Belgium in February, I see you, Sarah, out of pain -- a mother's wish for a much loved daughter. Great news about Erika. Maybe I can get to NY next summer -- you and Ayla are certainly an incentive (if Ayla comes). It all depends on my book. Speaking about standing there and seeing your life in third person........ Only the accent isn't British, a twang of Connecticut and New Yorkese. Love you all -- Mom/Ami/Judy

Anonymous said...

HAAFFFAMAWSF, SHDSE, PEI, SUAS, ATPTSEMSAEFA, IATTAWMEASO (UTPTD) TCUOFAF. TBAG. ICWTCTBASTITF. H, YANDAGJ! WAHFY. PAVSIAHL, FS. AFG, EITATBIS, BLMOAWIGFOTMNBGFAP. TFLA. IJHTWILBIF, ISY, S, OOP -- AMWFAMLD. GNAE. MICGTNYNS -- YAYACAI (IYC). IADOMB. SASTASYLITP........ OTAIB, ATOCANY. LYA -- M/A/J