Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Tuesday 05 September 2006: Heidi and Sarah take their final walk down Memory Lane and come to the end of their Face The Day 1 year Anniversary Week

HEIDI AND SARAH FACE THE DAY TODAY
HEIDI AND SARAH FACE THE DAY A YEAR AGO TODAYSarah says:
So our celebration week has come to an end today with our last photo comparing today to a year ago today. I think we did a pretty good job of re-doing the past --. We hope you have enjoyed it and thanks those who commented. The great thing is that it has got me back into seeing Heidi everyday. We fell out of constant contact before, during and right after my vacation. Now I see Heidi everyday at lunch and I’m glad. She’s a bit of sunshine in each of my days! I can’t wait to visit her and her baby!! That’s going to be lovely! We have added an artistic belly-shot for you all today. Tomorrow it’s back to normal for us!

CHECK OUT THIS BELLYSHOT OF HEIDI TODAY - 20 KILOS MORE THAN BEFORE!

No comments: