Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Wednesday 23 August 2006: Sarah and Heidi meet again


Heidi says: I met Sarah yesterday and I met her today! What a treat! I'm taking it slow here, doing not much more than before the great news, but that is ok. I shouldn't do more than my body can take. The fact that I am free and not bound to the bed brings me joy and happiness.

Sarah says:
I’ll have you know – Heidi was up and wearing jeans and she made me coffee! Imagine that! It’s good to see her out of bed. Her eyebrows are done now – take note – compare photos – she walked down the street to get them done!!! You go girl! I am very happy for our Heidtje. I can’t wait to see her out and about this Saturday night!!!! It’s going to be a PARTY!!!!
As for me, I’m not going to complain today. Gotta be positive, right? I’m doing my best. So if I go to the movies tonight with few choices of what to see and my only choices are United 93 and The Lake House, really – what should I choose? Please comment!

No comments: