Thursday, August 24, 2006

Thursday 24 August 2006: Sarah and Heidi don't meet today -- maybe tonight -- but will meet Saturday -- out --woo hoo! Dang it's raining in Belgium!

Heidi says: mommy and me! And my clean house!

Sarah says:
(while ordering coffee at Starbucks)
Larry David: I'll have a vanilla... one of those vanilla bullshit things. You know, whatever you want, some vanilla bullshit latte cappa thing. Whatever you got.
Larry: What's in this latte?
Starbucks employee: Milk and coffee.
Larry: Oh my god. Milk and coffee. I never would have thought of that. That's so brilliant.

I LOVE LARRY DAVID AND I LOVE COFFEE WITH MILK!!! It's raing like a mofo here -- it's CRAZY!!!!! Hope you are having sunshine wherever you are! By the way -- I rented Napoleon Dynamite last night. Strange but absurdly funny. Tonight I'll lend it to Heidi. I think she'll like it sort of but also be sort of annoyed by it. Isn't this very, very interesting?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i went to the same high school as john heder (napoleon), however, we were 15 years apart. i guess growing up in salem prepared him for that roll. i tried to watch the movie but got distracted and decided to change the oil in my car instead.
jb.

Jason said...

hahahahahaha. Oh, My god! ahahahah. Oh, my God. Kudos to Larry David. That Vanilla latte bullshit cappa thing made me laugh so hard I have tears in my ears.