Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Wednesday 12 July 2006: Sarah wants Heidi to come back! Sarah is not happy without Heidi here! Sarah misses Heidi! Sarah is tired of it all...


Heidi says: I miss you too Sarah! But time goes fast, and before we know it, I'm back on the track! Although I honestly don't want to think about that right now. The sun is shining, I have my books, I'm doing fine. For now.
Have a nice summer everyone! Enjoy what you have!

Sarah says:
I'm tired today! Man am I sleepy! Yesterday too! I just don't sleep well at all anymore for ages already! At least I look good, right!? :-)I apologise for my unshaven underarm pit. But I don't smell, I assure you.

One and half more weeks until vacation!!!!! Yippy yahoo! I cannot wait!

2 comments:

Jason said...

You two look so sad and I know you are bored. I'll do my best to create some Name That Superhero stuff to alievate the boredom at least for a day or two.

Anonymous said...

Dang, Heidi looks all buff an' shi' like a mofo!