Thursday, June 29, 2006

Thursday 29 June 2006: Sarah finds a way to bring the old Heidi back via the postman who only rang once…

NEWSFLASH: Stopped by Heidi's and took this shot of her in her home-hospital bed. She's decorated it quite nicely with animal prints and parrots. Even looks like our Heiditje is getting into a little bondage!

Sarah says:
So because I am sick of my dumb head on here and I probably won’t see Heidi in time to get a shot of her, I took a creative approach to welcome our Heidi back to this site today. The postman brought her to me. As you can see, it is the old Heidi – all dressed-up with no where to go or something! Now she’s dressed down everyday and only has her bed to go to the poor girl! Yesterday she and I were as bored as each other. It was just that kind of day.

You have to know that Heidi and I live right near each other, drive to and from work together, work together, eat lunch together and hang out a lot in between all that in the evenings or on weekdays, plus we do this site together… SO YOU WON’T MIND ME GOING ON AND ON AND ON ABOUT HOW I MISS HER!!!!!!

Can you believe it is the end of June already?! In three weeks I have a three week vacation! How very spectacular! I can’t wait!! It’s back to America – first to Miami and then to LA and San Fran in California to see some family!

On a final note, you can now hear better versions of Greyn’s 4 new songs by clicking on the following Greyn My Space link. Let us know what you think of the songs

No comments: