Thursday, March 23, 2006

Thursday 23 March 2006: Heidi and Sarah are angelic today even though Heidi is in a bitchy, bad mood and Sarah has a neck cramp all of a sudden...



Heidi says:
Sarah yelled 'we are so good' and this is the result! You would almost believe we are little angels. But hey, don't be mistaken, we can be very naughty. I am in a bad mood today. If I don't stop myself, I would snap at everyone who dares to speak to me. Why? I don't know cause the sun is out and usually that makes me happy! Anyone wanna make me happy? Give it a shot!

Sarah says:
We are good. As good as it gets. Goody-two-shoes. Pretty pretty pretty good (as Larry David would say). My dad just arrived here. He surely never checks this blog. I look like my dad and my mom. My mom checks this blog. Hi mom if you are checking this blog. Don't we look like angels?

NEWSFLASH : HEIDI AND SARAH FIND FIRST SIGN OF SPRING IN HEIDI'S DRIVEWAY!!!!
We did it, we found the first flowers on this lovely sunny day! Heidi lost her keys and found them again so her mood is bad going on good. Good soup was had by all. Great bread. Hope you are all enjoying this sunshine on your shoulders. Hope you are all feeling gay...

No comments: