Monday, March 13, 2006

Saturday 11 March 2006: Sarah uses her superhero powers to move clothes from one floor to another all day and Heidi can't decide: out or not?




Heidi says:
Will I or will I not open this door and leave the house? No, actually this is fake. I did go out and saw my friends Barbara and Sofie play and I was surprised! It is not the style of music I like, but I think they really did great and have a future in the folkworld! Congratulations darlings!!!!

Sarah says:
This is one of those "shoot-I-forgot-to-take-a-photo-today-I-had-better-take-one-fast-in-the-bathroom-in-front-of-my-red-shower-curtain-before-I-wash-off-my-make-upand-go-to-sleep photos!" It was an average Saturday full of clothingreloaction and broken backs therfore. Friday night I watched Crash with Heidi. Not much to say about it other than I don't think it deserved the Oscar. It did make me think about a few things and the acting wasn't half-bad or anything but why all the hype? Hey -- this photo captures my wandering eye perfectly! See how it goes up when I don't have my glasses on?

No comments: