Monday, March 13, 2006

Sunday 12 March 2006: Sarah simply passes the time on Sunday. Is her smile real or fake? Heidi has news and will tell you on Monday! Can you guess?




Heidi says:
Guess guess guess. The picture says it all... :)

Sarah says:
Just a regular Sunday really. Family meal at a restaurant -- that's not so regular but anyway, the day passed, the weekend passed. The best part of the weekend was getting my ATTIC ready!! I can't wait! You know, this Wednesday I will be married for 10 freaking years already! I think it's a great thing that the week of our 10th wedding anniversary that we are moving to a new bedroom. Perhaps it's just what we need! My attic is the perfect place for a superhero to sleep. If trouble calls, I can hop out of my tower and climb down the electrical wires and save all the people in need. I can jump from roof to roof and put out fires. I can swing from tree to tree (I am a hairy superhero beasty thing afterall). I can see the whole neighborhood with a bird's eye view and make sure that there's nothing really bad going on! See how seriously I take my new superhero status? They don't call me Sasquatch Girl for nothing!

2 comments:

Jason said...

Congrats on the attic. Hope it all works out.

Yeah, Sasquatch Girl seemed to roll off the tongue better than Big Foot Girl or Yeti Girl. :)

Heidi and Sarah Face The Day said...

Hey Snowbro -- Did you have a good weekend? What did you get up to? I do have big feet you know, but Sasquatch works best, I agree!

You know my granddad produced the first ever version of Frosty The Snowman -- Rudolph the Rednose thingy too. If he hadn't made that song, maybe you wouldn't even be here! He's sort of like your daddy! Your snowy daddy! Have a great week! Sun is coming out. Don't melt! -S