Thursday, February 23, 2006

Thursday 23 February 2006: Heidi and Sarah are pastel hoodlums today. Check out Shoreleave's new site!



Heidi says:
I'm still feeling quite annoyed with my cold. It's been going on for 6 days now, and the cough isn't getting any better. Maybe today will be the worst and then it will get better... Anyway, I'm hanging in there (thank you Frosty for the nice words!). I think it's time for spring. Way too early I know, and I wouldn't like it if it would really come now, cause it's bad for the environment, but I also think we can all use some sunshine and a blue sky. See, even just that, with freezing temperatures would cheer us up. Oh my, I'm nagging. I'm complaining. I'll just shut up! And look at the little snowflakes falling down. Snow is nice too...


Sarah says:
Today I shall use this space to promote Shoreleave (see photo and link below), a band that Greyn's keyboard player Jan Dhaene is in. They have a new website that's up and running and that we have added to our links over there on the right. They are about to have a small CD out it seems. Look for them. Check their site out. And, to top it all off, there are naked photos on their website! Too bad they aren't of Jan. All we get to see are his muscles sadly.

http://www.shoreleave.be/

1 comment:

Jason said...

Glad to see you feeling better, Heidi. Good job looking after her Sarah.

I know how you feeling. I have a digital clock in my bathroom and it had a temperatur gauge for the outside too. Last night it was 54 degrees. This morning it's 33. No wonder I woke up with a sinus headache. :)