Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Wednesday 02 November: Heidi and Sarah pass a lot of wind today...



Heidi says:
Oops! Windy today! And I'm not meaning... you know...

Sarah says:
Like my hat? It's an old hat. It's time for me to have a new hat. What new hat should I have? Suggestions welcome. My hair used to handle hats better. I need a better hat. Bigger isn't always better they say. Maybe I need a small hat for my big head. Maybe I need a smaller head and a bigger hat. Maybe I should just play Hat's Off To Roy Harper all night long and all day. Maybe I just need to hang my hat and call my home. Maybe I need to ask the Cat in the Hat or the Mad Hatter for advice. Maybe I need to avoid having a hat-head. Where's my party hat? Do you like my new party hat? No, I don't like your new party hat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

boy it does look windy in k-town. did SABINE:THE WEATHER BABE predict a blustery day? i've shared "freaks and geeks" with my k-town friends and in return you have given me SABINE: THE WEATHER BABE and for that i'm grateful. may i ask that you devote a 'face the day" to this woman?
pleeeeeeeeeeeze.

Anonymous said...

Now that, my dear friend, is a great idea! Sarah and I will have several discussions about it and then will vote yes or no. As there is only two of us, what will we do when it's 50-50?
Heidi

Anonymous said...

if 50-50 allow FRANK to be the tie breaker. i can't imagine you would vote against SABINE THE WEATHER BABE. and if one of you do vote against the other will know who that is and tell me and i'll retaliate!!!!!!