Friday, September 23, 2005

23 September: Heidi and Sarah have a feeding frenzy and get caught with spinach and blood between their teeth!



September 23: Heidi and Sarah are really blood-sucking vampires who have to clean their teeth 73 times a day with a heavy electric toothbrush so nobody sees the traces of their kills! Here, Heidi and Sarah offer you a special glimpse of their sad and evil ways. They cannot help who they are. They were not born this way. They woke up one day with two strange holes in each of their necks and their lives have been one big secret ever since. Today they have decided to come out of the closet, or more aptly the coffin, and tell you all of their bad, bad habits. Heidi and Sarah warn you all now: Watch your necks when they are around!

Heidi says:
rrrrrr. We like to show our teeth! We even bite if you ask us nicely! Fej, this is a tribute to you! Because you treat your teeth so well (I'm sorry, this was Sarah's idea...)! (but I like the idea...)

Sarah says:
There have been three people in my life who brush their teeth and manically floss around me, well actually 5 if I think about it deep. I have to come straight out and say that this is a habit that bothers me-- let's call it one of my three pet-peeves, the others being anything and everything having to do with chewing gum and belly-button things. I just don't want to see people busy with teeth-cleaning and I certainly never want to get an accidental wiff of that wretched smell that often can be released from a mouth being flossed. I just can't take that. It's too much for me. Makes me cave in. There, now you know how very weak I am. There were years and years that I couldn't even mutter the word "breath". I just can't stand breathy things. Especially bad-breathy things. I hate to smell those smells on myself but especially from other people. I just wish we lived in a world where nobody had rotting teeth and nasty scents coming from their mouths. If I were asked my goal while taking part in a Miss World contest, my answer would be: to free the wolrd of bad breath and bad teeth, but behind closed doors please because I really don't want to know what's going on in other people's mouths, thanks you. The last thing I'll note here is the one thing I am most proud of in the world: I, Sarah, of Heidi and Sarah Face The Day Fame, have never ever had even one cavity in my whole life so far! My dentist told me that I am one in 10% of the whole world's population that has the perfect balance of stuff in my mouth! See what I mean about too much mouth information?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oral hygiene is FUN!!!! my new SONIC CARE ELITE PRO is like having a party in my mouth. my teeth are the guests, my gums the dance floor, my tounge the host and my SONIC CARE ELITE PRO acts as the dj supplying the music. i just can't wait til i figure out how to brush my teeth using my SONIC CARE ELITE PRO with out getting toothpaste all over my face, clothes, walls and in my hair. when i figure that out i would hope to have both heidi and sarah over to watch how much fun brushing can be. i think after you ate all that candy yesterday that might not be a bad idea.
oh and sarah.....
potty humor is okay but oral hygiene is gross????
hmmmmmmmmm.

fej