Saturday, September 24, 2005

24 September 2005: Heidi and Sarah go all green and Sarah welcomes all those with belly-button lint or a belly-button lint fetish to this site...



24 September: Don't Heidi and Sarah look fantastic today in green?! Well they sure think they do! This was a very quick photo morning but somehow, even after a late Friday night of little sleep, they look fresh, alive and awake as can be staring into the most lovely Belgian sun on this fine, fine Saturday! What a strange night for Sarah, filled with stories of belly-button lint (as shown above), toenail and fingernail-biters and the worst of all: TOOTH-BRUSH SHARERS!!!!

Heidi says:
Can't talk. In a hurry...

Sarah says:
Oh my lordy, lord, lord!!!!! Trust me! You don't even want to know what I now know since talking to a bunch of very normal FREAKS last night! But I shall tell you anyway. Remember the old Heidi and Sarah face The Day blog when there was that mid-sneeze photo of me where I said that the smell of a sneeze has to be one of the grossest smells out there -- and then all those people from the sneeze-fetish forum ended up hitting our site and all that and then we even got visits from the pimple-fetish people when I mentioned my sorry spots. Well last night I discovered that there is also a belly-button lint obsession group and people out there who proudly collect belly-button lint in jars or happily flick it about and show it off! Not that I have anything particularly against that -- I mean, to each his own and all but I just never thought that someone would collect that stuff. Well I did go to school with a girl who collected her toe-nails in a jar so I guess I should not be all that surprised. Anyway -- that's not all. There is more. I actually admitted to this group of people that when I was young I would often pull out my in-grown toe-nails with my teeth -- but I only revealed that after another person told us that she had a friend who bit her own toe-nails and collected them and wanted to bite other people's toe-nails including those of her kids!! That is NOT NORMAL!!!! But the worst of all and the winner of the night were the not one but TWO couples who had no problem at all using each other's tooth-brushes!!!! That is really grosser than gross!!! That is way too far in my book. The compulsive lip-skin-picker, the constan cabinet-cleaner and use-by-date checker, the -got-to-vacuum-it-all-away guy, and the know-no-limits nail-biter and the secret scab-scratcher / pickers of this group were not even nearly as gross as those tooth-brush sharers. They win the prize hands down! Yeah, yeah, I know, you are thinking that it is way more gross to remove in-grown toe-nails with your teeth than to share a tooth-brush but I beg to differ. Big time! And anyway, I didn't know better back then and now I do and I no longer get near my toes with my teeth! Now I just scratch my upper legs and pick my scabs and bite my nails but you'll never catch me picking lint out of my belly-button or sharing a tooth-brush!

With all that said, isn't it great that we are all so animal-like but mostly afraid to admit it! That's what was so fun about last night -- hearing people's secrets. I love that stuff! I invite everybody to comment and to leave their body secrets and strange comulsions here -- we all have them! C'mon -- just admit it people. You do odd and gross stuff too!!!!

No comments: