Sunday, June 20, 2010

Saturday and Sunday 19 and 20 June 2010: Happy Father's Day to all you American dads out there!

Sarah says:
There above you can see my favorite Father's Day card. I sure am thinking about my father today! It was Father's Day last week in Belgium so we aren't celebrating that over here now.
Above photo is from today and below one is from yesterday. I didn't shower or put on much make-up yesterday as you can see. Today I was up early and prepared a brunch and looked alive again though I am so sleepy and feeling a bit blue too... Weird weekend. Other than food shopping, I haven't left my home. I have become such a homebody it surprises me. There is a fine line though between being a homebody because I love being at home and becoming a homebody because I want to hide from the world... Not sure which sort I am right now!




No comments: