Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Monday and Tuesday 21 and 22 June 2010: Haircuts all over and growing plants at Face The Day this week...

Sarah says:
I'm getting old. That's just how it goes. It's starting to show. Hair quality is changing as grays grow in everyday. Heidi did her best to give me a good haircut but my hair won't cooperate. The bags under my eyes are growing each day and my hip hurts! I long to feel fresh and bright! I think I am in a slump and I think I know why. It will pass and the sun is starting to shine again.
That's me and Heidi above - yesterday the 21st - first day of summer. Heidi cut Tom and Ayla's hair just before that. Their hair looks great! Always nice to see Heidi and to have her back on Face The Day!

Heidi's sister gave us some herbs to grow and above you can see the result! We will eat them tonight in a fresh salad! Can't wait! They taste great! I hope they continue to grow after we cut them!
Ayla looks so much older with her new haircut! She's changing a lot these days. Almost done with the 5th grade! Imagine that!
Tom had his hair chopped up a lot! I love it! He's a good, good guy! And he looks great! I am a lucky girl!

No comments: