Sunday, March 21, 2010

Friday - Sunday 19 March - 21 March 2010: Sarah's head is all over the place and in every direction...

Sarah says:
Tossing and turning. This way and that way. I'm tired. I just need some good sleep. With that said, I did have a really nice night out very late last night at Nova Rock, where I saw some good bands play and met some nice people and had fun with Tom. Via this link you can check out some fun photos of last night. Today - Sunday the 21st - as you can see above and below, I am too lazy to put on make up and too tired to do much of anything. I have too much tossing and turning around in my mind. Time will solve that... And sleep. Deep sleep. I just don't want to think for a while. Shut down.


Above is me sideways on Saturday the 20th of March. Thinking. Resting. Tired.

And that's me above on Friday the 19th of March- just home from work and there was a big package waiting for me. In it was my aunt steffie's hat that she is giving to me. I love it! My daughter says I can't leave the house with it but I'll show her next winter!

No comments: