Saturday, December 05, 2009

Friday and Saturday 04 and 05 December 2009: Sarah needs coffee! Heidi is getting more pregnant-looking and Sarah is trying hard to lose some weight..

Heidi says: above a picture taken by Nico I just have to publish. It is too nice to disappear in all these bits and bytes. Yma and her cousin Sam.

Sarah says:

All that coffee was all I needed this morning... I woke up early and was tired and had about 3 or 4 cups! Ate too much today too! But - it was a nice day - celebrating Sinterklaas and my mother-in-law's birthday!


Above and below you can see Heidi and me yesterday - Friday the 4th. She came over to cut my and Ayla's hair. I love how she's been cutting it! I must say it looks great and both Ayla and I are very happy! As you can see below - Heidi's pregnant belly is growing and growing! It's beautiful!



My belly, on the other hand, is starting to shrink a bit! I don't think I can credit dieting as much as pure exercising! It's the cross-trainer, I'm sure! I have been increasing the time I spend on it. Minimum 4 days a week for up to 40 minutes now + biking to and from work every day. It's working! I see my body changing in a good way and I don't feel as bas about eating a bit more!



Above you can see my haircut! I love it! Thanks Heidi!!!

And last but not least - that's me above after 42 minutes on the cross-trainer! Never again! I think between 30 and 40 minutes is enough each time! I shouldn't go overboard!

No comments: