Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thursday 26 November 2009: HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!

Sarah says:
Happy Thanksgiving! Can't wait to celebrate it with some expat friends tonight and with Ayla. I'm glad she'll come too. That's one holiday she's certainly missed out on growing up here in Belgium. I have missed out on it too of course - and have missed it. It must be more than 15 years ago that I actually celebrated Thanksgiving on Thanksgiving day itself in a more traditional way. I enjoyed making cranberry sauce last night and will enjoy eating it with turkey and other good stuff tonight!

And boy do I have a lot to be thankful for! Mostly good people I lucked out with getting to have in my life - that's what I am thankful for! So thanks very much to all you good people in my life!You know who you are I hope!

I'm also thankful for my health and home and job. I feel pretty lucky most of the time and I am thankful for that!!!

No comments: