Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Monday and Tuesday 16 and 17 November 2009: Sarah's head is shot....

Above photo is from today - Tuesday the 17th - just after a sweaty bike ride! My head hurts a bit these days! I have been using the cross-trainer and I find it very challenging - yet I like it a lot! When on it, around minute 18 or 19, I feel like I will keel over. But I already see changes and I can breath better each time. When I have pain in my legs or arms I just keep going and the pain fades. If I can keep this up along with the diet, I am certain I will see good results - and that makes me feel great - but my head aches! Maybe that is from riding my bike in the wind, in which case, there's nothing I can really do about that!

2 comments:

Valerie vanuit haar hart. said...

Als je aan het afvallen bent is hoofdpijn niet abnormaal... Het doet wel iets met je lijf hé... Alle afvalstoffen die opgeslagen liggen in je vetlagen komen immers ook vrij... Bijkomende reden om veel water te drinken!

Heidi and Sarah Face The Day said...

the water was easier in the summer but I am tring at least a liter a day and do pretty well during the week but for some reason it's harder to drink a lot of water on the weekends!