Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Friday, Saturday and Sunday 13, 14 and 15 November 2009: Check out Heidi!

That's me and Heidi above on Sunday the 15th of November and you can see each of our daughters in the background!
Check out Heidi above! That baby is growing well! That's also a photo from Sunday the 15th as is the below one of me.

The photo above is of me and Marv - remember him? Just after the Morrissey concert Saturday night the 14th. The concert wasn't that great thanks to Morrissey having voice trouble but we had a good time together anyway!
Above photo is from Friday the 13th of November just after I came home at around 2 am - so really it is the 14th - from Westtalent, where we chose the last 8 bands to compete in the finals. It isn't easy going out almost every Friday and Saturday till around 2 am and watching 8 bands each time but it sure has been fun and I have seen and heard some really great music.



3 comments:

Valerie vanuit haar hart. said...

Prachtig buikje, Heidi!!! Echt heel mooi...

Anonymous said...

dank je :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Tom, uhm I mean Marv, looks HOT in that photo. Yummy lekker daddy.
ASG