Sunday, September 27, 2009

Saturday and Sunday 26 and 27 September 2009: ASG and TSG are in town! :-)

Sarah says:
That's me above today - Sunday the 27th of September 2009. It's been a nice weekend because ASG and TSG are here with their bunny Buster and we are all relaxed and doing our own thing and hanging together. Below you can see a full shot - to track my weight loss. I ate like crazy yesterday so I probably gained some of those 2 kilos back but I tried to eat a bit less than I usually would. I did eat fries (homemade by Tom's mother - could not resist!!!) and falafal as well as dessert.Oh well! It's really the first big cheat and it wasn't even all that bad. I still feel good and I will be very good this week to come!

The above photo of of Heidi, Yma and me is from yesterday - Saturday the 26th of September 2009. Heidi, Nico and Yma came over to see ASG and TSG and to have lunch along with Tom's parents and brother and nephew. Heid also cut ASG's hair and Ayla's hair. The food was fab! The weather was great too and we took a walk into Kortrijk. Yma is wearing her birthday present from us in the above photo. She's a real queen!
Above and below some shots of Heidi the Hairdresser in action with ASG. ASG's hair and Ayla's hair came out really well. Check out Heidi's belly!!!!

And here is some of the great food we had (below)! Notice my new slow-cooker thanks to ASG and TSG and the soup I'm making in it as I write this! That's tonight's dinner! I'm guessing it's going to be very good!










No comments: