Monday, May 25, 2009

Monday 25 May 2009: What are Heidi and Sarah looking for? Your guess is as good as theirs....

Sarah says:
You would think I have liver problems with how yellow I look. Heidi, do I look that yellow in real life? What is that? That's not normal! I want to feel normal again! Regular. I certainly want to feel REGULAR again!!!!!

As for the below Post Secret pick of the week - well, I hate taking medicine! I would try everything before taking medicine but with my current stomach problem, for example, I have no choice! The doctor said I have to get new pills and take them untiL I am better. I hate the idea! The gyno doctor said I can take the pill if I want my acne to go away and other hormonal things to get in order - but I don't want to take the pill. I never have and I just don't want to start unless I really have to. A good friend of mine said this to me the other day - she said that she was talking about me with another friend and saying that I was one peson who would probably never ever agree to take anti-depressants - even if I was way low down. She's probably right I hate to admit. I don't know why that is. I just can't do it even though I'd probably benefit from a happy pill sometimes as I can be quite dark and get stuck there. I don't know what makes me try to steer totally clear of all pills where possible. I think it is probably because I am a contol freak. Anyway - with all that said, I will run to the pharmacy this afternoon and get those pills for my intestines because I need something! Nature isn't working for me at this point!!! SKA won't work for me either I'm afraid!

No comments: