Saturday, March 28, 2009

Friday 27 March and Saturday 28 March 2009: Sarah has a talk with a wise owl, with Mary and with a music man about her future and spreads some love...

Sarah says:
There I am above on Friday the 27th having a heart-to-heart with a wise old owl, mother Mary and a famous classical composer. I am asking them what to do with my life to improve it from this point on - what steps to take in the future. Which closed doors to leave closed and which open doors to seek out. Study? Pray? Find a new band? Time will tell. Lots to think about. Sometimes it feels exciting but mostly it makes me feel like I want to jump off a bridge or have a very long sleep....

Sarah adds:
There above you can see a photo from today - Saturday the 28th of March. By the way, we forgot to take a photo on Thursday the 26th of March I think. We are getting worse and worse at keeping this up daily but oh well! Anyway - I'm supporting a good cause above and letting you all know I love you and am against the freaking right-wing parties here in Belgium and against racists and narrow-minded people who spread hate. Feel the love people and spread it!

Here below I am proud and happy to present you with the video my husband made of my 90 year old aunt Pauline Mirkin's skydive in Florida last week. She is one hell of a woman and role-model! May we all grow old (stay young!) like her!!!



And last but not least: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAGS!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love you blog! -- A secret admirer (no sex or relationship kind of thing involved) and, quite frankly, a possible relative of one or the other of you.

Heidi and Sarah Face The Day said...

Hmmm - who might you be? You must be a relative of mine - but which one? Give me a clue, would ya? Glad you love our blog.