Friday, December 05, 2008

Friday 5 December 2008: Heidi is happy it's friday and Sarah is happy she has no plans at all this weekend other than to be lazy and unproductive...


Heidi says:
I am happy that is is Friday because I had pain from the second I sat at my computer till the moment I lay down in my couch in the evening this week. It made it hard to concentrate and I hope that this weekend is better... Next week I am going to get a scan, of which i think I will learn nothing but the fact that I have repetive strain injury. But it's good I will have the scan and that will help eliminate causes. More later!

Sarah says:
This weekend I will do only what I feel like doing. No plans. Lazy. Glad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool Shot. I love that top Sarah but three days in a row? :-) Heidi feel better chica! x
ASG