Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Tuesday 04 November 2008: OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah says: I like the above photo of Heidi. The below photos is what I started my day with - a very beautiful spider-web on my car. Perfectly formed.

I think I will go to bed now and wake up at 4am Belgian time to see election results! I am so hoping Obama wins! I'm all wound up! I wish I were in The States right now. My husband is actually out all night long filming reactions to and stories about the election all over Belgium. I am stuck here going out of my mind with hope and fear! If Obama doesn't win, I will go to the city hall this week and fill in my papers to become officially Belgian. I haveto do it one day anyway so that would be the perfect reason! I hope, hope, hope Obama wins so I can wait a bit longer!

No comments: