Sunday, November 09, 2008

Sunday 09 November 2008: It's the YMA Haemers' show featuring special guests ASG and Heidi and Sarah!


Heidi says: I was feeling a little nervous when the picture was taken, I think :)...
I heard 'bok' and I thought Yma hit Aimee with her head... that's why I have such a 'mulle'...

Sarah says:
Yma is just WAY TO FREAKING ADORABLE! ASG is pretty cute too! Nice to have them both over for brunch with Heidi there as well of course!

Fave Post Secret. Can't explain why right now. Not feeling very positive about anything related to cancer or chemo but I guess it's nice to see something positive written about chemo in the below post card. I almost can't believe it. I wish nobody ever had to deal with cancer or chemo. I see nothing beautiful in it at all. Vivid dreams? All I can imagine are nightmares...

No comments: