Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wednesday 20 August 2008: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SARAH'S DAD!!!! And Heidi and Sarah welcome Wigbert to Face The Day!

Sarah says:
Heidi and I are pleased to welcome the Belgian singer, songwriter, guitar-player Wigbert van Lierde to Face The Day! Wigbert passed by our world today and was kind enough to be willing to have his photo on this here blog. Besides being very friendly, my oh my does he have very blue eyes! We apologize that we all turned out a little too orange in the above photo but my camera is to blame for that. I still haven't really figured it out. Look for Wigbert's new album out soon!

I of course have to say a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my father today! Below you can see a funny photo of him and my kid making silly faces when my dad visited here last! As old as he is - 68 today I think - he seems forever young and healthy and forever full of energy! I'll be happy if I feel and act so alive at my dad's age!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You don't look orange, you look Southern Californian. But if you prefer Belgian pale, try:

a) checking your picture settings to make sure they're not on "warm" or something like that there; and/or

b) checking your white balance settings to make sure they are on an appropriate setting for indoor photography or at least "auto."