Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tuesday 19 August 2008: Can somebody tell Sarah what her problem is?

Sarah says:
What is my problem?! I never had such a sweaty head before. Look at me up there! I am a slimy beast! I sweat a lot lately! Could this be very, very early flashes of the big M already? I have heard of a lot of people going through menopause at my age (37) - well starting it anyway. I swear I am getting hot flashes lately. No joke! Maybe because I was born with only half the normal size womb and only one fallopian tube - maybe my body is already ready to throw in the reproductive organ towel! It could be! I hope not though. I am not ready for that quite yet. I am done with having kids. That is for sure - but not ready to have saggier boobs and more facial hair! So if it's not that, what is it? What is making me feel all hot-flashy these days? Seriously, what is my problem?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hoi Sarah, leuk t-shirt! Ik verwende mezelf vandaag ook met wat nieuwe spullen : fun! Tja, de menopauze : ik heb er zelf nog absoluut geen last van, maar hoorde inderdaad ook al enkele vrouwen van onze leeftijd die 'opvliegers' krijgen en overmatig zweten ... die hormonen hé... Liefs, Vally