Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday 22 August 2008: Heidi is belly-aching her day away as Sarah just looks tired and small-eyed as freaking usual. Same old. Same old.

Sarah says:
Greetings from Face The Day! Heidi is having belly problems and I look tired. It's the end of the week. We have a weekend ahead to look forward to. Life has been good to us so far. Face The Day is almost 3 years old! Can you imagine that we have taken photos every single day for 3 freaking years? I think I missed two days only in that whole time. That's pretty cool.

Heidi and Sarah from Face The Day wish you all a Great Weekend!

By the way - I think it is really sad that the BigFoot was a fake! I have been waiting my whole life for someone to find the real Bigfoot and Nessie! These stories get me all excited every time. Whenever they turn out to be fake, I just want to crawl up in a fat ball and cry and tear my eyes out!

No comments: