Wednesday, July 02, 2008

wednesday 2 July 2008: Heidi feels alive and kicking!


Heidi says:
It's true!
I feel happy, alive and vivid! every morning I wake up and feel so tired that I can't open my eyes for minutes, but once it happens, I am awake for a long day! It's great! Finally...

I didn't talk about this yet, but the woman who usually takes care of my little girl, is sick this week, and so we needed a solution. I am taking Yma on my bike on the way to work this week, and drop her at another woman's house who takes care of little ones, and I am enjoying that so much! It gives me such a good feeling to bike with Yma behind me on the bike. I can't explain. It just feels so nice. I bike and talk to her, and she obviously enjoys it as much as me, and I just imagine that all the people who see us pass, are jealous of us because we look so cosy together on the bike... You know what I mean? :)

No comments: