Thursday, July 03, 2008

Thursday 3 July 2008: the best news in a long time: Ingrid Betancourt is free!!!!!


Heidi says:
It's hard to believe, but it's true: Ingrid Betancourt is finally free! I wonder what will go through her head in the next week. She was a prisoner in the colombian jungle for six years and now, all of a sudden, she is back with her family. Will she still love her husband? Will she recognize her children? Will she be able to go back to a normal live? I cross my fingers for her, but I think she'll do well, as she survived these six years in this colombian jungle-prison. She must be very strong...

Something completely different: I ran 30 minutes yesterday and 34 minuts the day before! I am so proud of myself. Ok, I haven't done a marathon, but being able to run for more than half an hour means so much to me! Of course, it doesn't stop here. I need to go on... I will keep you posted!

No comments: