Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tuesday 22 July 2008: Sarah is a bit alone in her own world today at work and at home. Heidi celebrates holidays!


(he's mine!!!!!)

Heidi says: our night out in the museum 'Huis van Alijn' in Gent was a fabulous one. I DJ'ed, together with my very goodlooking partner Mr Nice, and our dear loyal friends came to listen and to dance!!



Sarah says:
Life is very quiet. Busy at the office catching up. Quiet at home without the kid. Quiet at work without Heidi. I am not used to being alone for so many hours a day and at night. I was happy to meet my mother-in-law at Hema today for lunch. To break out of the silent space for a while. Luckily it's busy in one way or another and the day is flying by with all the catching up and getting my head around things and all. By the way - I bought this crazy expensive tooth-whitener from The States to try to get those yellow fangs of mine to match my whiter front teeth. So far, there's only a little bit of change but at least that is something! I hate my yellow fangs. I have tried baking soda - which really does work - but it's too abrasive and my gums get raw from it. One friend suggested fluoride tablets. I'm going to look into low doses of those. I'll keep you posted and hopefully you'll notice a difference in my fangs! Look at the photo above - nice and clean and white in front until you move to the right to that other-colored fang tooth on top. It's thanks to coffee no doubt! But I can't give that up!

1 comment:

Heidi and Sarah Face The Day said...

Nice photos Heidi! Looks fun! Glad you are having a good time! Keep it up!!!! - SRA