Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday 28 July 2008: It's a new week for Sarah -- will it be a good one? Let's hope so!


Sarah says:

I'm still so tired! What is that? Why is that? And yesterday I had major stomach cramping again - massive really! And my right knee is all swollen and I keep getting headaches. Why? Why? Why? I wish I knew. I hate imagining all the possibilities. I have to run to the toilet right now again! Man, man, man! This isn't good! It's making me tired. I just keep thinking of my bed and when I can get in it tonight and it's early in the morning now! What is my problem? Is this a Monday thing? Maybe because the rain has replaced the sun all of a sudden? I want to feel good. Not old and decrepit! Oh energy, energy, I beckon you back!!! My head is on straight! Now give me back a pain-free body please!!!
I kind of like my hair off my forehead like that! See, I'm trying to remain positive and see some good in the week ahead!

No comments: